HALF-TERM EVENTS 2020
A Morning of Pony Heaven! A one-off Special for the little ones
Wednesday February 19th ~ 10.30 – 12.30
Guide age is 5-9 years – £30 per child
Join us at KRC for an extra special morning full of fun especially tailored for little ones to enjoy
- Meet and greet your pony.
- Patting, plaiting and grooming.
- Take home craft.
- Fruit and drink included.
This is a great introduction to ponies, a first time experience, aimed at children who are too young for our Own a Pony Course. Ring us on 0208 546 6361 to book a place.
Own a Pony Course
Guide age is 6-10 years.
Tuesday 18th – Friday 21st February ~ 2.00 – 4.00
- Own a Pony is the most popular course we run. It is an hour of riding and an hour of stable management each afternoon, and it includes a ride to the park, gymkhana and a quiz.
- The emphasis is practical but we use a workbook to teach some of the stable management. Children need to be able to read and write to get the best out of the course.
- The course is aimed at beginner riders and children will be led.
Fantastic value at £150 ~ Places are limited so book early to save a space! 0208 546 6361
Tuesday 18th – Friday 21st February ~ 10.30 – 12.30
Mad about horses? Want to be a helper at the stables? Do it the right way with a Helper’s Course. Be safe and be properly trained.
- Children 10 years+.
- Some prior knowledge needed, not for beginners.
- Tuesday to Friday 10.30am to 12.30pm.
- Assessment on the final session.
£200 per person.
Most participants are successful in the assessment and they become Red Helpers. They can come and help at the stables at set times. Sometimes children need more practice in which case further charges are payable.
Talk to us to be sure the Helper’s Course is the right course for your child 0208 546 6361
For Teens and Grown-Ups…
Dressage Prelim Test – £25
Saturday 22nd February 12 noon
Have a go at riding a dressage test!
- Put all your hard work and skills to the test with our preliminary Dressage Test. This gives you something to work towards and you will get step by step feedback on how you get on
- There is no age limit but we advise you to read the test beforehand and speak to your instructor before booking
- Great experience for any first timers or a chance to show off your skills!
- For a copy of the test and to book your slot for only £25 please see reception – spaces are limited
Watch a dressage Professional
Saturday 29th February 2pm.
Alicia Dickinson – Grand Prix winner and international rider
Alicia Dickinson will give a mini masterclass, with our own head groom and rider, Elliott Crane as her student.
As well as being an international dressage rider Alicia also trained in sports psychology and competition strategy. Working with Elliott she will show you that the methods work, no matter what level you’re riding at.
Have you ever thought ‘I wish I could that…’ come to our masterclass and see how it’s done.
Tickets £20 per person from reception
If you are interested in any of our events ring us on 0208 546 6361 to book your spaces!
Enquiries and booking line 0208 546 6361
or write to us at email@example.com